Let's create some Textile Magic!

Sewing room

Sewing room
My Magical space- my workroom!

Monday, 17 July 2017

New works

I'm doing some little sketches for possible quilts.I could also use these little figures as pin dolls. 



 I am also making some robots to finish my project of 100 little toys for boys as Christmas gifts. 
 I am trying different backgrounds.I think the darker shows up better. I have now free motion stitched a silk scarf as the dark blue and white background.Now I just have to buy a curvy rotary cutter!




I'll make up a few backgrounds and do the bindings soon when I pick up a zigzag rotary cutter blade.This background is a silk scarf I free motion stitched.I love to get out my beads, buttons and sequins and play with the embellishments on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whitney sews

sunglass case

Barb Owen Mine your Muse

Notebook Cover Quilt as you go.

Book Cover

bondaweb