Let's create some Textile Magic!

Sewing room

Sewing room
My Magical space- my workroom!

Sunday, 2 July 2017

Look What I found!

I found this photo on Pinterest- an old work from about 7 years ago. I found it when I looked through my boxes of past textile works.

I also found this likewise.
         I found two pages of a Fabric Book
I wish you could see the true colours of this page! The doors open up to reveal a heart within.

Open doors.


These two pages have deep pockets which can contain little books of poems tags....

I can't wait to share more of this book's progress.

2 comments:

  1. Okay trying again. I said that I can't wait to see everything as I love all you do. You are such an inspiration to me. I have sent off your package. It has a bit of lot of things as I remember we are swapping but not what we are swapping. I hope enjoy it all and sorry for my not so good memory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Karen, you are an inspiration to me you know! I am glad we can inspire each other! I am Super excited about the package!!
      "Karen packages" are ones I just can't wait to open.I am so glad we met thru the internet!! Now to write type that poem!

      Delete

Whitney sews

sunglass case

Barb Owen Mine your Muse

Notebook Cover Quilt as you go.

Book Cover

bondaweb