Let's create some Textile Magic!

Sewing room

Sewing room
My Magical space- my workroom!

Thursday, 6 July 2017

Here is a panel for the cover of my Fabric Book. 









I decided to use the original drawing, but placed it in a plastic sleeve and attached to a base fabric. A curtain supplier just gave me stacks of yummy fabrics to play with which is nice. 


Working on the Muse.I have a yellow flame area in progress which I am stitching, then I think she'll be done.



Dilemma. Can I live with the faults in this page?Being a "perfectionist" doesn't help!! She's crooked, and the flames areas not where I'd originally placed them. Bother!!@@#&%!! I did try a few things to make her look straighter, but she's still leaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whitney sews

sunglass case

Barb Owen Mine your Muse

Notebook Cover Quilt as you go.

Book Cover

bondaweb